Who is Team Clermont of Inlanta Mortgage?
Team Clermont is lead by Yvette Clermont, CMB. We have two offices staffed full time to serve our clients; one in Green Bay, Wisconsin and the other in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. We always have coffee on at either location so feel free to stop in anytime!
Since 1997 our team has offered expert mortgage advice to a full range of clients from first time home buyers to savvy real estate investors. Our team listens well, is extremely organized and understands the current rules and regulations to ensure a smooth path from application through closing.
We are part of Inlanta Mortgage, a Mortgage Banker with headquarters outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Inlanta is licensed in several states and has been in the mortgage banking business since 1993. What makes us unique is the entire mortgage transaction from application through funding is handled internally. We have complete control over the process and a better ability to meet sensitive timelines for our clients.
YVETTE CLERMONT, NMLS 248437
Team Mortgage Consultant
Yvette has been a licensed Mortgage Consultant in both Wisconsin and Florida since 1997. She is a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist and has received her Certified Mortgage Banker designation through the Mortgage Bankers Association. She is listed on top 1% of all lenders in US, in 2017 was #1 in total company units, awarded Elite Women in Mortgage designation, the Five Star Mortgage Professional and the Leadership Excellence and Corporate Citizenship Awards.
Her role on the team is as the “team leader”. She has extensive experience in mortgage loans and is responsible for guiding her clients through the mortgage process while providing the needed education to assist them in making the best home financing choices possible. She devotes the majority of her time crafting plans for her clients that meet their individual goals. She has made readily available to her clients and their families and friends, her expertise in the mortgage industry and she welcomes the opportunity to work with you!
YVETTE’S PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Branch Manager & Mortgage Consultant April 2012 – Present
Team Clermont – Inlanta Mortgage, Inc. // Lakewood Ranch, FL & Green Bay, WI
Branch Manager & Mortgage Consultant July 2009 – April 2012
Team Clermont – Flagship Mortgage Corp. // Lakewood Ranch, FL & De Pere, WI
Partner – Mortgage Consultant Sept 2001 – July 2009
Home Loan Consultants // De Pere, WI
Vice President Private Banking June 2000 – Sept 2001
Baylake Bank // Green Bay, WI
Mortgage Consultant Feb 1997 – June 2000
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage // Green Bay, WI
Because our clients say it best, visit our website to view hundreds of testimonials from clients we have assisted over the years.
So What Really Makes Us Different?
- We Stay In Constant Communication: Clear, understandable updates when you want Team Clermont has developed an elaborate touch point system to give regular updates throughout your transaction.
- We Are Loyal: You matter to us! We will be there for you for years to come – in your corner to help with any financial matter large or
- Experienced Agents Look to Us for Advice: Find out why Realtors, Financial Planners and other mortgage professionals call on our team We are known throughout our community and are respected for being savvy, outside of the box mortgage experts.
- We Don’t Like to Say No: We will not give When others say it’s impossible, we are reworking to uncover mortgage solutions.
- We Love Growing Our Family: Our clients are our Invitations to weddings, family parties and emailed photos of our client’s babies are received often and welcomed. Each family that we help means something more than a closed loan to our team.
- The Team Approach is Strong and it Shows: When you call our team, our full time staff of educated experts stand ready to take your We are trained and experienced to assist and we never leave you or anyone involved in your transaction waiting for an unanswered call.
- We Know Our Role: We know our position is to bring a mortgage transaction full circle, without balls dropped to get us all safely to the closing We take this position seriously, which allows you to relax.
- We Know Loans: Many mortgage lenders say they are awesome at closing We are awesome at closing many types of loans. Our team has years of experience in closing conventional mortgages through Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, federal VA programs, FHA, government bond programs, and down payment assistance through local agencies, and USDA loans.
- We Are Always Here for Our Clients: We take calls every day from our clients assisting with homeowner’s insurance concerns, property tax questions, as well as general mortgage questions years after closing
- We Are Known To Fight (for our clients): We believe in our clients and sometimes have to battle through to get us to closing on We love to roll up our sleeves and play ball when others don’t. We love a challenge and one of our best assets is our ability to find solutions.
- We Have Been Around the Block: We are not new to the We have fought through the dismal rule changes and heightened underwriting guidelines and have flourished while others have hung up their boots. We are committed to our communities and have proven that in both good and bad markets we are here to stay.
- We Want to Help You Be Successful: We know that the financial planning can be We are here for you along the way. Student loans, marriage, divorce, retirement planning, investment and second home purchases are things we assist our clients with every day. We are here for you, not just your mortgage!
We know you have a choice in your mortgage lender and we will do everything possible to earn your trust in our team. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with achieving your home financing.
What is the Mortgage Planning Process?
The mortgage planning process is different than the typical “shopping for a mortgage” experience.
The typical shopping for a mortgage experience may include spending your valuable time trying to save a nominal amount by comparing rates, fees and closing costs among different lenders, spending your valuable time baby‐sitting the mortgage company or bank you may have chosen to work with, being promised returned phone calls with updates and never hearing back from anyone, and being “sold” on one mortgage product over another.
The mortgage planning relationship is about you receiving valuable financial advice and guidance that can literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars, trusting a professional who is committed, qualified and equipped to deliver what they promise, experiencing a “concierge” level of service when you are in the market to buy a home, refinance your mortgage or make cash flow changes to enhance your lifestyle, implementing a defined financial plan of action in helping you achieve your life goals and dreams; all while maintaining an ongoing high trust relationship with a team of financial advisors who can help you make necessary changes in your debt, cash flow and home equity planning strategies.
This is a relationship, not just a transaction. As such, it requires a defined system of accountability in order to work effectively. We appreciate the opportunity to illustrate what we can do for you!